Release and Electronic Signature
Receiving a stipend does not guarantee registration in any Study Experience and students must register separately for the study experience. All participants are required to follow proper Study Experience registration guidelines including payment of the non-refundable $300 deposit, other payment deadlines, and pre-departure obligations as indicated in the program syllabus. Recipients will be awarded $1000 towards the cost of the Study Experience ($500 for the Hopi/Diné MTSE). Award notifications will be sent to the applicant's Westminster email account no later than October 20, 2017.
- Stipends are only for 2018 and will be forfeited in the event a recipient is unable to attend. Monies will be awarded directly to the recipient in February provided the recipient has met all other financial and pre-departure obligations.
- Recipients who do not register for an eligible Study Experience by the registration deadline, fail to meet stated pre-departure requirements, are placed on academic probation or suspension, or have a code of conduct violation prior to the departure date of the MTSE will forfeit the funds.
- If the Study Experience is cancelled for any reason, the recipient will have the opportunity to switch to an available Study Experience. If an alternate MTSE is not available, the stipend will be forfeited.
- I authorize the Westminster College Financial Aid office to release FAFSA data to the selection committee for purposes of reviewing this application.
- I authorize the Dean of Students Office to release information about disciplinary problems, including warnings or probation to the selection committee for purposes of reviewing this application.