Applicable Start Terms
- Summer 2018
- Fall 2018
- Spring 2019
Westminster will offer a limited number of MBA scholarships* to new incoming students who demonstrate strong leadership abilities or potential. The strength of a candidate's application will also be taken into consideration. Leadership scholarships up to $5,000 will be awarded to incoming students each semester.
Qualifying graduate programs include:
• Master of Business Administration
• MBA in Technology Commercialization
• Project-based MBA (online)
Students interested in applying for this scholarship need to submit a one-page essay specifically addressing the following:
- Describe an example of a time when you demonstrated leadership and how it made a difference in either your company or your community.
- How would receiving the Westminster MBA Leadership Scholarship impact you?
* The scholarship will be divided and awarded in your first two semesters. Students must be enrolled half-time (four credits) to be eligible to receive the award. If you do not enroll in the semester the scholarship is awarded for, it will be forfeited. This scholarship cannot be combined with any other institutional grant, scholarship, or discount including the accelerated PMBA program for BBA grads. Total awards, including external funds, may not exceed full tuition.