State-by-State Summary

State-by-State Summary

Student Consumer Complaints

Students who have complaints against Westminster College relating to fraud, false advertising, or other deceptive practices can file a complaint with the Utah Division of Consumer Protection 160 East 300 East, 2nd Floor, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, Telephone No. 801-530-6601, Toll Free in Utah at 1-800-721-SAFE or online.

In addition, students involved with distance and correspondence education can file a complaint with their state’s enforcement authority.

Students who have complaints relating to issues that are covered by the student code of conduct should follow the institution’s process for filing a complaint. The student code of conduct is found in the student handbook, provided by the Office of Student Life.

Students who have complaints relating to the school’s quality of education or other issues appropriate for its accrediting body to consider, can file a complaint with the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities Copies of documents describing the school’s accreditation and state approval are available for review upon request.