Transfer Students

Transfer students should fill out the appropriate form below to make an advising and registration appointment with Start Center staff.

What is your Start Term? (required)

If you are a readmitted student, when was your last semester at Westminster?

Do you have an Associate's Degree or a Letter of Completion? (Letters of Completion apply to Utah institutions only) (required)
Check all Veteran/Military Services that apply to you

Fill in your phone number, email address, and/or Skype username—however you prefer to be contacted by us.

What days/times are you available for your academic advising and registration appointment?

How would you like to conduct your your academic advising and registration appointment? If you choose phone or Skype, we will use the contact information you provided above. (required)

If you are an athlete, please indicate your Westminster College athletic team.

Are you interested in learning more about the Westminster Honors Certificate or West Arches academic programs? (required)