Congratulations on being admitted to Westminster College! The following is a list of things to do to help make your transition to Westminster as smooth as possible:
- Pay your Deposit by phone, Online Now or send a check to the Admissions Office: Send in your $250 deposit to the Admissions Office so we can secure your place in the class. You will not be able to register for classes until a deposit is received (please note this deposit is non-refundable).
Pay by phone at 801.832.2200 or toll free at 1.800.748.4753.
Office of Admissions
1840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
- Register for Classes: All incoming freshmen and transfer students must make an appointment with the START Center and meet with a student peer prior to registering. You can call 801.832.2280 or email email@example.com to set up your appointment. New transfer student registration is April 9th, and new student freshman registration May 1st.
- Register for Housing: If you're going to live on campus, make sure you secure your spot early. Our priority housing deadline is May 15th—we will only guarantee housing for students who have ALL documentation in by May 15th. Remember, campus housing is in high demand and freshmen are required to live on campus if they are not living with family.
- Attend Student Orientation: All new students must attend Student Orientation before school starts.
New Student To-Do's
Here's a helpful checklist for new students:
- Get Your Books. The bookstore is open Monday - Tuesday from 8 am to 6 pm, Friday from 8 am - 4 pm, and Saturday from 10 am - 2 pm.
Get Your Class Schedule. New students can get their schedule from the Start Center.
Get Your Parking Pass. Visit the Cashier's window located in Bamberger.
Get your Student ID Card.Visit the Health, Wellness and Athletic Center during operating hours.
Activate Your Student Food Card. You'll use your student ID card for this. Visit the food services office located behind the Grill in the Shaw Student Center.
Take a Campus Tour. New students are welcome to schedule a tour with the Admissions office in Converse Hall.
Haven't applied yet? There's still time!