Application for Westminster College's Chapter of SALUTE Veterans National
SALUTE Veterans National Honor Society
Colorado State University
8033 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-8033
My online signature below certifies that I currently meet each of the criteria for selection into the Westminster College Chapter of SALUTE - Veterans National Honor Society.
I. All students selected for induction in SALUTE must meet the following criteria:
A) Be currently enrolled as a Westminster student
B) Qualify as military/veteran student under locally-derived and maintained definitions. Applicant must submit a DD-214 Member 4 copy that displays the character of service (honorable discharge). Applicants currently serving on active duty or in the Guard or Reserves must submit a copy of orders for their current duty assignment.
C) The GPA tiers are broken down according to the following:
Alpha Tier GPA: 3.75 - 4.00
Bravo Tier GPA: 3.50 - 3.74
Charlie Tier GPA: 3.25 - 3.49
Delta Tier GPA: 3.00 - 3.24
Grade Point Averages may not be rounded.
D) Have served or currently be serving in the military, National Guard, or reserves. If no longer serving, have been honorably discharged from service.
E) Maintain the highest ethical standards.
Graduate students will be classified as SALUTE Gold members, completed 12 semester/quarter hours of graduate work or the equivalent, and must have at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA. There are no tier levels for grad students.
1. Complete all information on this online form. Be sure to include your online signature and the date.
2. Maintain the integrity of the honor society by submitting an unofficial Westminster transcript with annotated GPA and a copy of military orders/DD-214.
3. Submit a $20 lifetime membership fee with this application. Payment may be made by check payable to “SALUTE National Honor Society”
4. Submit all documents and payment to Hailee Hatch in the START Center which is in Carleson Hall.
* indicates a required field.