The Westminster Outdoor Program aims to serve anyone from the Westminster Community who is interested. Please contact OutdoorProgram@WestminsterCollege.edu if you would like to participate but feel unable to pay the entire event fee. While modest, the Outdoor Program Participation Fund is designed to help in these cases.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- You must pay for the trip or event before you can register. Please e-mail OutdoorProgram@WestminsterCollege.edu if you’re having trouble with payment.
- If you register for a trip and cancel before the registration deadline (if applicable), you can receive a refund for the trip.
- If you register for a trip and cancel before the pre-trip meeting (if applicable), but after the registration deadline (if applicable),, you can apply the registration fees as a credit toward a future trip with the Outdoor Program within the same academic school year.
- If you cancel after the pre-trip meeting (if applicable), no refunds or credits will be given.
- You MUST attend scheduled pre-trip meetings for trips if applicable. Check our calendar for meeting dates & times. If you do not attend the meeting and have not made other arrangements with us to get trip information, your spot on the trip may be forfeited. E-mail OutdoorProgram@WestminsterCollege.edu with and questions or concerns about attending pre-trip meetings.
- No refunds for Wilderness First Responder/First Aid/Re-certifications, Avalanche certification courses, and AMGA Single Pitch Instructor course will be given unless the Outdoor Program cancels the event.