Exemptions (First- and Second-Year Students)

Westminster College requires all first and second year students to live on campus. If a student is enrolled part-time, married or a single parent, is living with a parent or legal guardian within 30 miles, has certain medical needs that would add additional stress living on campus, or has a financial hardship they may be eligible for residency exemption.

Other Forms

pdf Roommate Agreement 715 KB
pdf Damage Appeal 62 KB