Westminster College requires that all first- and second-year students live on campus. Exemptions to our two-year residency requirement will be considered for:
- Students enrolled as a part-time student (11 or less credit hours for each academic semester)
- Students who are married, domestically partnered, and/or have legally dependent children
- Students with medical circumstances Students with extreme financial hardship
- Students with other special circumstances that create substantial personal hardship
- Students over 21 years of age at the time of admission
If you meet one or more of these requirements, please fill out a Residency Exemption Request.
Request a Residency Exemption
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.