Campus Map


Westminster is located in Sugar House, just five minutes from downtown Salt Lake City. The Westminster community includes 31 buildings and sits on 27 acres next to Emigration Creek. We're happy to take you on a tour of the many outstanding new facilities and introduce you to our community of learners. If you're interested in a campus tour or have any questions, please give us a call at 1.800.748.4753.

18 1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 12 15 19 20 22 28 26 23 27 30 4 17 14 11 16 21 24 29 25 A B C D 1250 EAST 1200 EAST 1300 EAST 1300 EAST Foster/Carleson Lot North Parking Structure Dumke Field Parking Lower Nunemaker Lot Accessible Parking Only Emergency Phone PARKING A B C D

Tap on a building below to learn more.

Originally built in 1967 for administrative offices during the presidency of W. Fred Arbogast (1963–1968), Bamberger was named to recognize the contributions from the Ruth E. and John E. Bamberger Memorial Foundation. Renovated in 2002, Bamberger Hall is still home to the many campus administrative offices including Human Resources, Institutional Advancement, Accounting, Financial Aid and the President's Office.

ADA Compliance
  • Accessible entrances: west
  • Automatic doors: one, west
  • Elevator(s)/Lift(s): one (small)
Departments
  • Accounts Payable
  • Cashier
    • Parking permits
    • Tuition payments
  • Executive Vice President
  • Financial Aid
  • Human Resources
  • Institutional Advancement
  • Payroll
  • Plant Operations
  • President's Office
  • Provost

The Bassis Center for Student Learning is the previous home of the campus library and Nightingale. The building is currently dedicated to former president Michael S. Bassis (2002–2012) as a retirement gift.

Since the construction of the Giovale Library, Bassis has been renovated and now houses many classrooms (most of which are equipped with state-of-the-art multimedia technology), the Writing Center, Griff's Roost Cafe, and more.

The building is suited for socializing, studying, eating, and other activities such as poetry slams and SAC events. During the winter, the building is warmed by its new fireplace and hot drinks, which are served at Griff's.

ADA Compliance
  • Accessible entrances: south
  • Accessible restrooms: one, main floor
  • Automatic doors: one, south; one west
Departments
  • ePortfolio Studio
  • Photography Lab
  • Environmental Center
  • Center for Civic Engagement
  • Westminster Scholars
  • Griff's Roost Cafe
  • Writing Center

The ground-breaking of Behnken Hall (nicknamed "The Big Dig") on January 29, 1998 marked the dedication of the second building of the new Residential Village. Opened in Fall of 1999 under the presidency of Peggy Stock (1995–2002), the hall was named for Mr. Jack Behnken, a trustee, in appreciation for his continued service to the college.

Stock, Behnken, and Olwell halls are home to our resident students. All three buildings provide students the opportunity to live on campus in apartment-style housing. Students have their own rooms and share an apartment with up to five other people. The halls also have laundry rooms, 24-hour security, Internet access in each room, and recreation rooms.

ADA Compliance
  • Accessible entrances: north
  • ADA compliant rooms: six
  • Accessible restrooms: one, lobby
  • Automatic doors: one, north
  • Elevator(s)/Lift(s): one
  • Reserved parking: west, Reserved Residential Parking Lot
The Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business building was dedicated on October 19, 1988 under the presidency of Charles H. Dick (1985–1995). Funded by the Gore family, alumni, and founders of Gore Industries, the building was expanded and re-dedicated in 2002, doubling in size to house the new Center for Business, Aviation, and Entrepreneurship. The building now features innovative new laboratories, an entrepreneurship center, new aviation simulation facilities, as well as an auditorium to host programs and conferences.
ADA Compliance
  • Accessible entrances: north
  • Accessible restrooms: all floors
  • Automatic doors: one, north; one, west
  • Elevator(s)/Lift(s): one
  • Reserved parking: south, East Hogle Parking Lot
Departments
  • Auditorium
  • Aviation Flight Simulator/Test Center
  • Classrooms
  • School of Business/Aviation
    • Dean/Faculty Offices

Named after Lawrence F. Black, a late trustee who obtained the materials, it was built by the National Guard as a training exercise in the summer of 1973. It was dedicated on August 10, 1973 during Manford A. Shaw's presidency (1968–1976).

Also, the Oren T. Nelson Boiler Plant donated by trustee and long time friend of Westminster, Oren Nelson, to replace the old heating plant. It was dedicated April 15, 1988. At the northeast corner of the Black Bridge, it included a small recess built into the west wall at the request of Campus Scheduling Director Claudia Marques for campus cats to get out of bad weather. Over the years, this campus cat rescuer has treated and found homes for more than 30 cats.

Built in 1962 with loans from the Housing and Home Finance Administration during President Frank E. Duddy's presidency (1956–1963), Carleson is named in honor of the Harry E. and Fred A. Carleson families who provided furnishings for the hall. Renovated in the mid-1990's, Carleson Hall is one of two first-year residence halls on campus (the other is Hogle Hall). Students live in traditional-style rooms with one roommate and shared bathroom facilities. The halls also have laundry rooms, 24-hour security, Internet access in each room, and recreation rooms.

ADA Compliance
  • Access to the START Center (garden level) is down the south patio ramp and through the south door.
  • Accessible entrances: south
  • Accessible ramp: south entrance
  • Automatic doors: one, south
  • Reserved parking: East Jewett Center Parking Lot and north Carleson/Foster Parking Lot

Containing commemorative Ferry Plaza, the circle was dedicated in 1990 under President Charles H. Dick (1985–1995) to provide an attractive entrance to the college using the salvaged stones from Ferry Hall (1908), which was taken down in October 1987 to make room for the Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business.

The flagship and first building on campus, Converse was originally built as a multipurpose administration and classroom building with funding from John H. Converse, a wealthy Presbyterian businessman in Philadelphia and then-president of Baldwin Locomotive Works. The cornerstone was laid August 23, 1906 under the presidency of Rev. Robert M. Stevenson (1905–1912) and it was completed July 1907, though not actually occupied for another two years due to a lack of funding for a heating system, furniture, or boarding facilities for students.

Converse was renovated under President Charles H. Dick (1985–1995) and then re-dedicated on Sept. 19, 1989 as part of the Jewett Center for the Arts and Humanities. Today, Converse Hall includes art studios, a modern media facility, the Admissions Office, and a lounge overlooking Tanner Plaza

ADA Compliance
  • The easiest accessible approach to Converse is from the southwest side.
  • Accessible entrances: west, lower level
  • Accessible restrooms: one, third floor
  • Admissions Office Entrance: use west entrance, take the elevator to the first floor Reception Area
  • Automatic doors: one, west (lower level)
  • Elevator(s)/Lift(s): one
  • Reserved parking: northeast, Carleson / Foster Parking Lot or northwest, East Jewett Center Parking Lot
Departments
  • Admissions
  • Art Studio
  • Behnken Room
  • Classrooms

The Charles H. Dick Science Building originally opened in September, 1949 during the presidency of Robert D. Steele (1939–1952) with support from the James A. Hogle family. Named in honor of Westminster's 14th college president (1985–1995) Dr. Dick, who was an educator, administrator, and fundraiser. He had been president of Centenary College in New Jersey and vice president at Cornell University Medical Center. He graduated from the University of Kansas, earned a Master's degree from California State University, and a PhD in marketing and management from Northwestern. Also an avid flutist, jogger and dog-lover, Charles Dick and his wife Barbara won many friends for the college.

Until the opening of the Meldrum Science Center in 2011, the Dick Science Building was home to the majority of the science, physics, chemistry, and nursing classes, as well as offices for the science faculty and laboratories. It currently houses six classrooms, along with the campus greenhouse.

ADA Compliance
  • Accessible entrances: via Malouf east (upper-level) south in main hallway, use walkway on left.
  • Automatic doors: one on north side of building
Departments
  • Classrooms
  • Greenhouse

Formerly the Pontz House, built in 1958 as a gift from Dr. Parke Pontz and his wife under President Frank E. Duddy (1956–1963), it was originally a residence for use by a member of the administrative staff. The house was renovated during Peggy Stock's term (1995–2002) with funding help from the DDE foundation as a new and spacious pottery studio, replacing the old farmhouse that stood where Stock Hall stands now. The modernized center features classrooms for all of the college's popular ceramic art classes, including wheel-thrown and hand-built pottery classes.

ADA Compliance
  • Accessible entrances: north, automatic doors not yet available
  • Accessible restrooms: one, main floor
  • Elevator(s)/Lift(s): one
  • Reserved parking: north, East Hogle Parking Lot
Departments
  • Pottery Studio
  • Classrooms
  • Biology Labd

Dolores Doré Eccles Plaza provides an attractive entrance to the new Giovale Library (completed in 1997 under the presidency of Peggy Stock, 1995–2002) and a new space for students to relax or study.

The Dolores Doré Eccles Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center is a three-story, 84,500 square foot facility home to the Fitness, Wellness, and Recreation Department; Intercollegiate Athletic Department; and the School of Nursing and Health Sciences. The center is filled with educational programs and opportunities for students, faculty, staff, and alumni to positively impact their health and well-being. Whether one is attending an athletic events, engaged in academic classes, or participating in activities to improve their personal fitness, the Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center serves as a campus-wide community learning center.

The third floor of the facility contains the Center for Nursing Education, home to the School of Nursing and Health Sciences. In addition to standard nursing school facilities, the center contains two technology-rich labs and a human simulator lab with life-like Laerdal SimBaby and SimMan, known as "high-fidelity, universal patient simulators." The simulators help students learn under real-world conditions, but within a learning environment.

ADA Compliance
  • Accessible Entrances: west, south
  • Accessible restrooms: all levels
  • Automatic doors: west, south
  • Elevator(s)/Lifts(s): one, accessible from south entrance. Elevator leads to the St. Westminster School of Nursing on the upper level.
    • To gain access to the Dolores Doré Eccles Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center from the parking garage to either level of the center, use the phone located outside the south doors on level 1 to call the reception desk for entrance. A Key Fob Request can also be made at the reception desk (south entrance) or through the Disability Services Program in Carleson Hall. Requests will take about five business days. The Key Fob will grant access through the outer doors from the parking garage, then use the elevator to access the main level of the Dolores Doré Eccles Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center or call the reception desk on the phone next to the inner doors and the reception desk will open the inner doors to grant access to the lower level fitness area. If entering through the lower level, the reception attendant will ask for your name in order to do a manual check in.
    • Reception and strength and cardio attendants are available to give tours of the facility and show members how to use the equipment.
    • The Weight Room has a Life Fitness Cable Motion Machine that can perform over 80 different exercises, most from a wheelchair. Free weights, Life Fitness Selectorized equipment, cardio equipment, and the Sci Fit Pro 1000 (upper body cardio workout) are also available.
    • The running track on the main level is accessible.
    • The Aquatic Center (lower level) is equipped with a manual hydraulic chair lift to the hot tub and a water powered hydraulic chair lift to the pool.
    • The Multi-Purpose Court is accessible.
    • Locker Rooms contain accessible toilets, showers, and lockers.
    • First floor family dressing room is accessible and private
Departments
  • Aquatic Center
  • Athletic Director
  • Climbing Wall
  • Coaching Staff
  • Dance Studio
  • Field House
  • Weight Room
  • Student ID cards
  • School of Nursing & Health Sciences
    • Dean/Faculty Offices

Dumke Field, originally Dane Hansen Memorial Stadium, was opened October 2, 1949 by President Robert D. Steele (1939–1952). It was a gift of the George Hansen family in memory of a son and brother, Lt. Dane Hansen, class of 1940, who lost his life in World War II. Having had seating for 1,200 attendants, the stadium has been the college soccer and activities field, commencement green, and later paved parking facility. In Fall 2005, it was transformed into a 2-level parking structure, with an elevated soccer/athletic field rebuilt on top.

ADA Compliance
  • Access to field: through the northeast gate at field level
  • Accessible restrooms: HWAC is open during games. Restrooms are available on the first and second floor
  • Reserved parking: west side of HWAC and northeast side of lower parking terrace

Emigration Creek was the route the Mormon pioneers followed as they entered the Salt Lake Valley in July, 1847 down to their first encampment at what is now approximately 5th East and 17th South. Historically known for class competitions and tug-of-war across the water, the creek now provides a peaceful getaway for faculty, staff, and students to read, study, and enjoy nature. Trails and native plants have been added by biology professors and their classes in recent years in an effort to preserve Emigration Creek's natural habitat and provide a unique classroom-outside-the-classroom experience for science students.

Foster Hall begun in 1917 under President Herbert W. Reherd (1913–1939) as a partial basement and temporary frame structure for a men's residence, known as the "Cracker Box". Three stories were finished in 1926 with contributions from the Thomas D. Foster family of Ottumwa, Iowa, dedicated in June 25, 1926 to the memory of Robert Hubie Foster (1890–1905), a college classmate of President Reherd's. It originally housed 100 students and had a reading room, parlor, and resident director's apartment while the fourth floor was left unfinished for expansion.

Foster was an auxiliary men's residence until the mid-1970's, then home to the School of Education, and in 1989 became office and meeting space for the School of Arts and Sciences. It was renovated during President Charles H. Dick's term (1985–1995) as part of the Jewett Center for the Arts and Humanities with funding from Berenice Jewett Bradshaw and re-dedicated on August 30, 1994.

ADA Compliance
  • Accessible entrances: west
  • Accessible restrooms: all floors
  • Automatic doors: one, west
  • Elevator(s)/Lift(s): one
  • Reserved parking: west, East Jewett Center Parking Lot and east, Carleson / Foster Parking Lot
Departments
  • Classrooms
  • School of Arts & Sciences
    • -Dean/Faculty offices

The Giovale Library was completed in 1997. Funded primarily by John and Ginger Giovale (chair of the Board of Trustees), it was dedicated September 12, 1997, and provides 47,000 square feet on three levels to house computer labs, a writing center, information commons, and a small coffee area, in addition to the Watson Board Room, conference rooms, and reception and exhibit space in the Tower Reading Room, as well as the Information Technology and Faculty Technology Center offices. As part of the opening ceremonies, books were handed down a line of students, staff, and faculty from the old Nightingale Library (now the Bassis Center for Student Learning) to Giovale.

ADA Compliance
  • Accessible entrances: east
  • Accessible restrooms: all levels
  • Automatic doors: east
  • Elevator(s)/Lift(s): one
Departments
  • Audio/Visual Center
  • Disability Services
  • Information Technology Services (Computer Services)
  • Information Commons
  • Faculty Technology Center (Computer Lab)
  • Testing Center

Built in 1959 with loans from the Housing and Home Finance Administration under the presidency of Frank E. Duddy (1956–1963), this residence hall was named for the James A. Hogle family in recognition of their many years of support and service to the college. The hall was designed to house 120 women with a director's apartment, and allowing then-Ferry Hall to be used for other purposes. Hogle adjoins Walker Hall and includes Marimon Lounge for activities, named after Rosa Bird Marimon, a teacher from the early 1900's.

Hogle Hall is one of two first-year residence halls on campus (the other is Carleson Hall). Students live in traditional-style rooms with one roommate and shared bathroom facilities. The halls also have laundry rooms, 24-hour security, Internet access in each room, and recreation rooms.

ADA Compliance
  • Accessible entrances: west
  • Accessible restrooms: one, first floor
  • Reserved parking: east, Hogle Parking Lot

The Jewett Center for the Performing Arts was initially funded by Berenice Jewett Bradshaw and dedicated April 13, 1991 under the presidency of Dr. Charles Dick (1985–1995). The Jay W. Lees Courage Theater replaced the small theater on the third floor of Converse Hall which was dedicated in 1983 to beloved theater Professor Jay Lees. The Emma Eccles Jones Conservatory (north addition) opened Fall of 2004 under the presidency of Dr. Michael Bassis (2002–2012).

The Conservatory triples the volume of performance space available on the Westminster Campus. The heart of the facility is the 285-seat Vieve Gore Concert Hall, which serves as an intimate environment for musical performances. Additionally, the Dumke Student Theatre is a 150-seat, black-box theatre with stage and seating that can be arranged in any configuration. The Conservatory also contains a rehearsal and recording studio, a technology lab, and multiple practice rooms.

Together, the Jewett Center for the Performing Arts and Emma Eccles Jones Conservatory house all campus music and theater classes. The Jewett Center's Courage Theater has been the home of many memorable performances by the Westminster Chamber Singers, Chamber Orchestra, and our critically acclaimed theatre department. Professional lunches and other campus functions are periodically held in the lobby where you can often see student art exhibits.

ADA Compliance
  • Access is through the west door from the middle level of the parking terrace; use the elevator for access to the second floor.
  • Accessible entrances: west, first floor; two ramps on east side, second floor
  • Accessible restrooms: two, first and second floor
  • Automatic doors: one, west (first floor); one on northeast corner of building; one on southeast corner of building
  • Elevator(s)/Lift(s): two
  • Reserved parking: east, East Jewett Center Parking Lot and west, first floor Main Parking Structure
Departments
  • Choral and Music Rooms
  • Dumke Student Theatre (Black Box)
  • Faculty Offices (Fine Arts, Speech)
  • Jay W. Lees Courage Theatre
  • Tanner Atrium
  • Theatre Rehearsal Rooms
  • Ticket Office
  • Vieve Gore Concert Hall

The Kim T. Adamson Alumni House was completed in 2008 to give the growing alumni community a place to call its own. Built on the site of the McNiece House (named for Rev. Robert G. McNiece, a president of the Board of Trustees of the Collegiate Institute and Presbyterian minister who came to Utah in 1877), the Alumni House includes the Alumni and Parent Relations offices, as well as gathering spaces, meeting rooms, and an outdoor patio.

ADA Compliance
  • Accessible Entrance: ramp on east side of building
  • Automatic Doors: one at top of east side ramp
  • Accessible Restrooms: three top floor: one, garden level: two
  • Elevator(s)/Lift(s): one
  • Accessible Parking: west side and southeast corner of building

The Maintenance Building, located on the west side of campus, south of the Kim T. Adamson Alumni House (formerly the McNiece House), is used for storage of maintenance equipment and offices for the Westminster Plant Facilities and service staff.

Built in 1972 under President Manford A. Shaw (1968–1976), the Malmsten Amphitheater provides a quiet, shady area on the north side of Emigration Creek that includes a concrete stage area and bench seating for concerts, performances, and other gatherings up to 800 people.

ADA Compliance
  • Access is through the south side of the Dumke Field parking terrace (below field level) to paved sidewalk
  • Reserved parking: northeast side of the parking terrace beneath Dumke Field

Dedicated September 12, 1974 during President Manford Shaw's term (1968–1976), Malouf Hall is named for long time friends of the college, Mrs. Mima A. and Mr. Anees B. Malouf. The lower level of Malouf Hall houses the School of Education, while the upper level contains classrooms and faculty offices.

ADA Compliance
  • Access to the School of Education (first floor) is through the automatic doors on the lower level, northeast side of the building
  • Access to the second floor (science faculty offices, labs and classrooms) is from the northeast across the ramp
  • Accessible entrances: east, first and second floors
  • Accessible restrooms: one, first floor
  • Automatic doors: two, northeast
Departments
  • Classrooms
  • School of Education
    • Dean/Faculty Offices

The Meldrum Science Center is the culminating project in Westminster's 10-year campus master plan and helps the college attract and retain top-notch students.

The Meldrum Science Center has also attained LEED® Platinum certification from the U.S. Green Building council. This means that it has achieved the highest quality of energy efficiency. Not many buildings attain this rank of energy efficiency, and Westminster College is proud to possess a building with such a status.

The Meldrum Science Center facilitates our faculty's inquiry-based teaching. This innovative teaching method is one of the reasons our science graduates are pursuing degrees in top graduate programs and are recruited by leading national and international employers.

ADA Compliance
  • Accessible entrances: west, east
  • Automatic Doors: two, west, east
  • Elevator(s)/Lift(s): one, northwest
Departments
  • Classrooms/Labs
  • Science Faculty Offices
  • Research Labs
  • Great Salt Lake Institute
  • Health Sciences

Built in 1977 during President Helmut Hofmann's term (1976–1979), this award-winning structure was named for benefactor Irene Nunemaker who donated it to create a place on campus where students can escape and find intellectual or religious inspiration. In recent times, Nunemaker has been used as a chapel for weddings, receptions, programs, and exhibits. It currently houses Westminster's 220-student Honors College.

ADA Compliance
  • Accessible ramp: southwest corner
  • Reserved parking: southwest, Reserved Residential Parking Lot
Departments
  • Honors College

Opened in Fall of 1998 and named for former trustee William H. Olwell, Olwell Hall was the first of three new residence halls built during the presidency of Peggy Stock (1995–2002) to house our increasing campus population. Stock, Behnken, and Olwell halls are home to our resident students. All three buildings provide students the opportunity to live on campus in apartment-style housing. Students have their own rooms and share an apartment with up to five other people. The Halls also have laundry rooms, 24-hour security, Internet access in each room, and recreation rooms.

ADA Compliance
  • Accessible entrances: west
  • ADA compliant rooms: five
  • Accessible restrooms: one, lobby
  • Automatic doors: one, west
  • Elevator(s)/Lift(s): one
  • Reserved parking: west, Reserved Residential Parking Lot

Payne Gym is the home of the Westminster Griffins: men's and women's basketball, women's volleyball, cross-country, men's soccer, and men's and women's golf. Built during the term of President Herbert W. Reherd (1913–1939), it was named after the president of the Board of Trustees and manager of the local J.C. Penney Company; groundbreaking was July 1928 and dedication January 11, 1929.

Though the college worried that it was frivolous to spend money on a gymnasium, the facility, designed by architect Walter E. Ware, provided needed recreation for the school and groups in the entire Sugar House area. It was added on to and remodeled in 1970 under President Manford Shaw (1968–1976), and has housed the basketball and volleyball programs, dances, speakers, luncheons, career fairs, orientations, and a variety of other cultural and social student events–including being the practice facility for the Utah Jazz from 1979 to May 1999!

ADA Compliance
  • Elevator(s)/Lift(s): one, southeast
  • Reserved parking: east, East Jewett Center Parking Lot and west, first floor Main Parking Structure
Departments
  • Campus Scheduling
  • Conference & Event Services

The Richer Commons provides a beautiful place for students to get together, read, study, or just relax with friends. Often, the campus holds events such as fairs, concerts, and even Greek tragedies in this nature-filled area.

The area is supplied with benches, tables, and chairs for students and visitors to enjoy the campus in.

Opened in early 1969, the Manford A. Shaw Center is named after the college president who served from 1968–1976. President Shaw was a Westminster graduate and earned degrees from Yale and the University of Utah. He was also a college trustee. His term saw a much needed Union Building and Malouf Hall added to campus.

And over the years, the building has seen many changes. Originally, it included the campus post office and a small health center. On January 6, 1969 a dining room and snack bar were moved from Walker Hall. The lower level once housed a gathering place known as "The Ghetto" and the bookstore was dedicated in 1982.

Since its renovation in 2001, the Shaw Student Center is still the hub of activity on campus. Located across Tanner Plaza from Converse, Shaw is where you can check-out the day's menu, buy your texts at the bookstore, or discuss plans for after graduation at the Career Resource Center.

ADA Compliance
  • Accessible entrances: southeast; west—leads to elevator and lift
  • Accessible restrooms: one, main floor
  • Automatic doors: one, southeast
  • Elevator(s): one
  • Lift(s): one
  • Reserved parking: northeast, East Jewett Center Parking Lot
Departments
  • Associated Students of
  • Westminster College (ASWC)
  • Bookstore (Follett’s)
  • Career Resource Center
  • Computer Classrooms
  • Cafeteria
  • Concierge Desk
  • Counseling Center
  • Dean of Students Office
  • Food Service/Catering
  • Howa Conference Room
  • Office of Spiritual Life
  • Student Life Office
    • Lost & Found
    • Residential Life
    • Student Activities
    • Student Insurance
    • Veteran's Affairs
  • Student Health Center

This residence hall was named after President Peggy Stock, Westminster's (and Utah's) first female college president, who served 1995–2002. The ground-breaking held on November 16, 1998 marked the dedication of the third and final building in the new Residential Village, which opened Fall of 2001.

Stock, Behnken, and Olwell halls are home to our resident students. All three buildings provide students the opportunity to live on campus in apartment-style housing. Students have their own rooms and share an apartment with up to five other people. The halls also have laundry rooms, 24-hour security, Internet access in each room, and recreation rooms.

ADA Compliance
  • Access to residential suites is from the east.
  • Access to lower level administrative offices (Campus Patrol / Alumni and Parent Relations) is from the west.
  • Accessible entrances: west, east
  • ADA compliant rooms: seven
  • Automatic doors: one west, one east
  • Elevator(s)/Lift(s): one
  • Reserved parking: west, Reserved Residential Parking Lot

Originally the dining hall for Hogle Hall in the 1960's during Frank E. Duddy's presidency (1956–1963), the foyer was funded by the Westminster's Woman's Board in September 1973. Walker has served as the theater during Converse Hall's renovation in the late 1980's and has two classrooms, includes the mailroom, and currently the Center for Veteran and Military Services. The lower level Samuel Robinson Room (named after a long-time member of the English Department) has been used for storage and administrative archives.

Departments
  • Center for Veteran and Military Services
  • Mail Services
  • Office of Global Engagement

Accessibility

Westminster has easy-to-use walkways and curb-cuts for people with disabilities and reserved car and van parking.
See individual building pages for ADA compliance and accessibility details.

Download an Accessible Version of Our Campus Map