Stevenson House

The Stevenson House is named after Rev. Robert M. Stevenson, Westminster's president for six years from November 1905 to 1912, though absentee doing fund-raising much of the time. He graduated from Wabash College and Princeton Theological Seminary, was a Presbyterian minister and became the vice president of Bellevue College near Omaha, Nebraska before coming to Westminster. The Stevenson House is currently used for student housing.

Lower Nunemaker Lot Malmsten Amphitheater Nunemaker Place Stock Hall Behnken Hall Black Bridge Emigration Creek Olwell Hall Dolores Dore Eccles Ceramic Center Hogle Hall Dolores Dore Eccles Plaza Walker Hall Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business Giovale Library Malouf Hall Dick Science Building The Bassis Center for Student Learning Bamberger Hall Administration Converse Hall Richer Commons Meldrum Science Center Foster/Carleson Lot Shaw Student Center Payne Gymnasium Foster Hall Carleson Hall Jewett Center for the Performing Arts and Emma Eccles Jones Conservatory Dolores Dore Eccles Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center North Parking Structure Dumke Field Parking Converse Circle Maintenance Building Kim T. Adamson Alumni House Dumke Field (Elevated)