Deadline: January 31, 2018
As part of the Utah Expanding Computing Education Pathways Alliance, Westminster College is sponsoring two separate Computer Science for All poster competitions. We are looking for posters that demonstrate that computer science classes are for all students. The winning posters will be displayed in school, so please consider this when designing your poster.
- December 4–10: CS Education Week: competition begins
- January 31: Submission deadline for posters
- March 31: Winners announced
Students may submit multiple posters for the competition. A separate consent form should be submitted with each poster.
Students and parents/guardians should read the competition guidelines for their student's grade level before signing and uploading the consent form.
Download Consent Form
Poster submissions should be standard sizes for easy printing (either letter or legal sized). Digital posters are encouraged, but hand-drawn posters are also eligible for entry if submitted as a PDF. Digital posters should be submitted as a single zip file, containing both the printable PDF and the source file (Ex: indd, psd, etc.). Hand-drawn submissions are exempt from including source files.
The competition entries are due by 11:59 p.m. MST on January 31, 2018 and must be submitted via PDF.
Submit Your Poster
All posters will be judged by the following measures:
- Visually pleasing appearance and artistic merit
- Accurate content in regards to the computer science class(es) and graduation requirements
- Message demonstrates that computer science is appealing to all students
- Correct spelling and grammar
- Appropriate and easily adaptable for many Utah schools (no bad language or inappropriate photos)