Slideboom is a website that converts your narrated PowerPoint/Keynote presentations into a video file that can be shared in an online format. Slideboom is nice because it keeps all of your timings and audio from PowerPoint and even makes it easy to skip from slide to slide. Using Slideboom is easy. Follow these easy steps:
- Go to http://slideboom.com and create an account.
- Create a PowerPoint or Keynote presentation with narrations. Save it.
- Navigate Slideboom and be sure that you are logged in. Click the upload button (upper-middle setion of the page).
- Browse for your presentation and upload it. Fill in any description and title information you are prompted to fill out.
- Go to the page for the presentation. On the right side is a URL that you can copy/paste and share with others.