School of Nursing and Health Sciences
Human Connection is the Core of Healthcare
The Westminster Masters of Nursing and Family Nurse Practitioner program offers faculty mentoring, small class sizes, and hands-on experience students need to excel in their nursing careers. From there, you choose the direction you determine to go, whether it's a rural healthcare clinic, urban emergency room, or specialized care setting.
Get an Education that Centers on You
An interactive and engaging environment makes learning personal, enjoyable, and memorable.
Let that Education Show You Something Bigger
Our students gain experience working with under-served and rural communities and learning about health issues facing them.
Learn from Actual Practitioners
Since our faculty are practitioners themselves, they can offer current, real-world insight into current practices, policies, and challenges.
Who It's For
- Course schedules accommodate students' working schedules to make it easier to pursue their studies.
- Students learn to read and interpret medical journals and studies to stay current and continue lifelong learning.
- Opportunities to serve in rural and under-served areas help students see the issues facing these communities, like lack of preventative care and high cost of medication.
- Students develop not only awareness of health issues but also develop the compassion that comes with clinical experience in the community.
- Students and faculty work together to arrange clinical experiences aligned with their interests in highly reputable facilities.
Accreditation Employers Trust
The MSN program is fully accredited by the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).