More than any other element of the brand, photography has the power to communicate nuanced emotion and complex narratives in an instant. Avoid stock photos, paid models, overly posed set-ups or artificial emotion. Celebrate real people, natural light, unexpected moments, and genuine feeling.
- Select images that show individuals engaged in their surroundings
- Capture details of the focal object
- Consider unique and compositionally interesting cropping
- Select landscape images with a clear foreground, focal point, and background
- Mix and match black and white photography with color photography