Kayak Roll Sessions
Mondays 7:30 p.m.–9:30 p.m. in the Aquatic Center in the Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center
Intro Climbing Hour
Fridays 1 p.m.–2:00 p.m. at Bishop's Climbing Wall in the Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center
Faculty and Staff Climbing Hour
Last Friday of each month from 12 p.m.–1 p.m. at Bishop's Climbing Wall in the Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- You must pay for the trip or event before you can register. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re having trouble with payment.
- If you register for a trip and cancel before the registration deadline (if applicable), you can receive a refund for the trip.
- If you register for a trip and cancel before the pre-trip meeting (if applicable), but after the registration deadline (if applicable), you can apply the registration fees as a credit toward a future trip with the Outdoor Program within the same academic school year.
- If you cancel after the pre-trip meeting (if applicable), no refunds or credits will be given.
- You MUST attend scheduled pre-trip meetings for trips if applicable. Check our calendar for meeting dates and times. If you do not attend the meeting and have not made other arrangements with us to get trip information, your spot on the trip may be forfeited. Email email@example.com with and questions or concerns about attending pre-trip meetings.
- No refunds for Wilderness First Responder/First Aid/Re-certifications, Avalanche certification courses, and AMGA Single Pitch Instructor course will be given unless the Outdoor Program cancels the event.