We're so confident that you'll love Westminster, we'll even help you pay for part of your travels. If you're traveling from out-of-state for an admission event (Preview Days, Winter at Westminster, Admitted Student Day, Transfer Student Nights, etc.) or a daily campus visit, you can be reimbursed a set amount based on you’re coming from to help offset the cost of travel expenses.
After you've visited campus, attended a virtual meeting with an admissions counselor (webinar, spotlight, or virtual meeting), and submitted your Westminster College application, you can apply for a travel reimbursement by filling out the application. You will receive a travel reimbursement check in the mail within 2-3 weeks of your travel reimbursement application submission. One travel reimbursement will be awarded per student.
Eligibility: Prospective undergraduate first-year and transfer students
Mileage Tiers for Reimbursement
- 250–499 miles: $100
- 500–749 miles: $200
- 750–999 miles: $300
- 1,000+ miles: $400
- Canada and Mexico: $300
- All other international travel: $400
- Attend a Westminster College admissions event or attend a daily campus visit (information session with admissions counselor and campus tour)
- Be a prospective first-year or transfer student
- Have a Westminster College application submitted
- Have not already received a travel reimbursement (only 1 travel reimbursement is granted to each prospective student)
Travel Reimbursement Application
This form must be completed by the student. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions by phone at 801.832.2200 or 800.748.4753, or by email at email@example.com.