Accreditation and Affiliations
Westminster College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
Programs at Westminster College are approved for veterans’ benefits, and the College is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant students.
In addition, the college is a member of:
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU)
- American Association of Colleges and Universities
- American Council on Education
- Western Interstate Commission on Higher Education
- Council for Independent Colleges (CIC)
- The New American Colleges and Universities (NAC&U)
- Council for Adult and Experiential Learning
- Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs
- National Collegiate Honors Council
- Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Western Institute of Nursing
Westminster is an independent, freestanding, nonsectarian, self-governing college.