To learn more about Westminster's Graduate Psychology Programs please visit the Graduate Psychology website.
Along with a completed graduate admissions application, applicants must submit the following material:
- A completed application for Graduate Admission with a $50 application fee.
- Evidence of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university or a recognized international college or university.
- Three letters of recommendation from academic or professional colleagues who can address the candidate’s academic and interpersonal skills relevant to practice as a professional counselor. Click here to download recommendation form.
- A personal statement which addresses the candidate’s career goals, reasons for selecting Westminster College for graduate education, and practice/research interests.
- Scores on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) taken within the past 5 years.
- Proof of clear state and federal background checks at the time of admission.
- All materials must be postmarked by that date. Applications may be submitted later but will be placed on a waiting list and reviewed only as spaces become available.
International Students must also provide the following material:
- Bank Statement
- Proof of Visa status
- English translation of transcripts with explanation of grading systems
- Statement of financial responsibility
- *Recommended TOEFL score of 100 (internet-based test), or 250 (computer-based test), or 600 (paper-based test), or IELTS 7.0 if English is not the native language
- Please read our International Student Guidelines and Financial Statement.
* Transcripts or test scores are considered official when sent directly from the school or testing service.
Send or Fax Admissions Materials to:
Westminster College Admissions Office
1840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84105
Toll Free: 800.748.4753