International Transfer Student Application
Westminster Print Application: (PDF) If you prefer not to send your personal information online, you can fax or snail mail your application to us. (PDF documents are in Adobe Acrobat format. You may need to visit the Adobe website and get the free Acrobat Reader plugin.)
- Official transcripts, academic records, diplomas, national examination results, certificates or degrees received from all post-secondary, university and/or professional schools. Foreign transcripts will also require translation (if applicable) and a professional evaluation. (Click here for instructions on obtaining a professional transcript evaluation.)
- TOEFL, IELTS, or Pearsons PTE-A results sent directly from the testing agency to Westminster College. (click here to review our policy on English proficiency)
$50 application fee.
Once you have been admitted to Westminster College you will need to provide us with the following documents for issuance of your I-20 document.
- Statement of Financial Responsibility: This is sent to you from Westminster. It is a signed statement of funds from one or all of the following: student, student’s sponsor or multiple sponsors.
- Bank Statement: Has to be on bank letterhead and signed by a bank official. This letter states that it has been demonstrated that the annual cost of tuition, room and board, and expenses for Westminster College is available.
- SEVIS Transfer Form: This is only for students who are currently studying on an F-1 visa in the United States at another university. The form should be filled out by you and completed by your university’s international student advisor AFTER you are admitted to Westminster College. Once the form is completed and we have received it in our office, we can them issue the I-20 form.
Westminster operates rolling admissions and we are currently accepting applications. We start taking applications beginning September of your senior year. The priority deadline for financial aid is April 15 and for on-campus housing May 15. We guarantee housing for all incoming freshmen—but you MUST apply by May 15. After that time, on-campus housing becomes limited.
All Westminster College applicants are considered for acceptance on the basis of their potential for success at Westminster. Academic preparation includes both course work, grades, items such as entrance exams, recommendations, and extracurricular activities.