Flight Operations Program Student Learning Outcomes
Students completing a degree in Flight Operations must:
- Exhibit characteristics expected of professionals in the aviation industry (such as adherence to professional standards, consistent attention to safety, and the practice of ethical behavior).
- Demonstrate mastery of the knowledge and skills expected of aviation professionals for entry and progression in the professional pilot career field.
- Demonstrate proficiency in aircraft flying skills and apply concepts of flight dynamics and applied aerodynamics.
- Apply information on aircraft performance characteristics and aircraft systems in realistic situations.
- Employ good aeronautical decision making practices which integrate an understanding of human factors and effective use of available resources.
- Demonstrate proficiency with modern flight deck technology including navigation, autopilot, flight management, and electronic flight information systems.
- Evaluate the evolving role of aviation and the factors impacting its place in the current world environment.
Click Here to go to the Flight Operations program.