Palmer House

 

The  Palmer House is named for Richard Palmer, President of Westminster College from 1952-1953, and is used for student housing.

Lower Nunemaker Lot Malmsten Amphitheater Nunemaker Place Stock Hall Behnken Hall Black Bridge Emigration Creek Olwell Hall Dolores Dore Eccles Ceramic Center Hogle Hall Dolores Dore Eccles Plaza Walker Hall Bill and Vieve Gore School of Business Giovale Library Malouf Hall Dick Science Building The Bassis Center for Student Learning Bamberger Hall Administration Converse Hall Richer Commons Meldrum Science Center Foster/Carleson Lot Shaw Student Center Payne Gymnasium Foster Hall Carleson Hall Jewett Center for the Performing Arts and Emma Eccles Jones Conservatory Dolores Dore Eccles Health, Wellness, and Athletic Center North Parking Structure Dumke Field Parking Converse Circle Maintenance Building Kim T. Adamson Alumni House Dumke Field (Elevated)