Current Volunteer Opportunities Spotlight
Check this page for highlighted current volunteer needs in the community.
See our newsletter for more opportunities.
SLC Arts Council's Living Traditions Festival
- This event is a celebration of Salt Lake’s Folk and Ethnic Arts!
- May 15-20th, various positions and shifts available.
- For more information or to register, Jacoby Jacobsen at 801-596-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Organizer Internship with Planned Parenthood
- Internship available for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Please see their flyer for more details about the internship.
- For more information and to apply contact Amanda Anderson at 801.521.2747 or Amanda.email@example.com
Real Food Rising - Summer Crew Leader
- This program is offered by Utahn's Against Hunger.
- Must be available June 17 - August 9.
- To learn more about Real Food Rising please visit their website.
- To appy to be a Summer Crew Leader and learn about the job descriptions, please visit this website.
Utah Foster Care March for Kids
- This event will be on May 10th.
- Please see their flyer for more information.
Maliheh Free Clinic
- Maliheh Free Clinic is for those who have no insurance and cannot qualify for Medicare or Medicaid.
- Volunteer positions include: Nurses, EMT, CNA’s MA’s, phlebotomists, Spanish interpreters, Resource and Office.
- Two time shifts are available: The Morning shift is 8:45 – 12:30 and the afternoon shift is 12:45 – 4:30. Open Monday-Thursday.
- Contact Tammy Garfield, volunteer coordinator at 801-266-3700 option 2 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAL Boxing Center/South Salt Lake
- Opportunity to be a tutor, mentor, or guest facilitatory.
- For more information about the volunteer positions please see this handout.
- If you would like to be a tutor or guest facilitator, please contact Dustin Permann at email@example.com.
- If you would liek to be a mentor, please contact Sana Vakalhi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer with Promise South Salt Lake
- Volunteer opportunities include mentoring, tutoring, reading club, soccer refereeing, chaperoning for fun field trips, help running sports activities, boxing coaching and other recreational activities.
- Commitment of 1-2 hours per week.
- Contact Domoina Voniarisoa at 801-466-3238 or email@example.com.