Non-refundable acceptance fee to hold position in class $1,000 (due within 30 days notice of acceptance into the MSNA program)
- Precordial stethoscope $75 and Name tag $5
- Books $600 approximate
- Background checks approx. $28
- 10 panel drug test $30, labs/immunizations/state RN license(s)
- Medatrax case tracker $5.50/month while in clinical rotation
- AANA associate membership $200 (one-time fee)
- Malpractice $274/year while in clinical rotation, subject to increase without notice
- Review course $640 + Travel expenses
- SEE Exam $130, NBCRNA Exam $725
- Clinical fee of $50/semester
AANA meetings (optional attendance)
***Students are responsible for all expenses associated with traveling to and from their assigned clinical sites. Students are responsible for their own living expenses (some locations provide food and/or housing at reduced or no cost).
Malpractice and Clinical Site Expenses
Students will be required to maintain their own malpractice insurance while on clinical rotation. The current cost is $274/year and is subject to increases/decreases without prior notice. Students are required to obtain and maintain malpractice insurance ($1 million/$3 million) coverage, at their own expense, the entire time they are on clinical rotations. Proof of malpractice insure will be required at each clinical site.
Students will be responsible for their own food, transportation, utilities, and housing at each clinical site.