To realize our vision, we will work together to achieve three overriding goals:
Goal 1:To distinguish the College by preparing "Graduates of Westminster College"-- graduates who have developed skills and attributes crucial for success.
"Graduates of Westminster College " will achieve the following college-wide learning goals:
- Critical, analytical, and integrative thinking
- Creative and reflective capacities
- Leadership, collaboration, and teamwork
- Writing and other communication skills
- Global consciousness, social responsibility, and ethical awareness
Goal 2: To distinguish the College by offering distinctive educational programs designed to prepare students for success.
Westminster programs are distinctive in their emphasis on learning that is:
Goal 3:To distinguish the College by our commitment to continuous improvement, effectiveness, and value.
These commitments include:
- investing in the college's programs, facilities, and people
- maintaining the college as an affordable, student-centered institution as well as a highly effective and valued educational experience
- strengthening the college's resource base, visibility, and capacity for improvement