Follow these steps to use our streamlined new scheduling system:
- Go online to westminster.mywconline.com
- Where it asks, “First visit?” click on “Click here to register.”
- Fill out the registration form, using the email address you check most frequently (this account does not need to match your Westminster e-mail & password).
- Click “Register.”
- Log in with your email and password.
- On the schedule view, select a white box (an open appointment slot) to reserve your consultation. You may choose to work with a specific consultant, and may select a consultant specialty by choosing an area in the drop-down menu labeled “Limit to.” Remember, though, that you may need to be reassigned to another consultant based on availability and that all of our consultants are well-trained and capable of helping you with any paper, in any subject!
- Fill out the appointment form, including information about your class, instructor, and the current stage of your work (as applicable).
- Click “Save Appointment” at the bottom of the form to lock in your appointment.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, click on the same box (which will now be light blue, to indicate a reserved time slot), which will bring up your appointment form. At the bottom of the form, click on “Cancel Appointment” and the box will turn white.
To prepare for your Writing Center visit ...
- Please bring your student ID to the Writing Center.
- Come at least two hours before the paper is due. Otherwise, you will not have enough
time to receive help on your writing and revise it accordingly.
- Please limit your visits to one per day and two per week for each assignment.
- Come with a sense of what you would like to work on.